HBase >> mail # user >> RowCounter ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.base.Preconditions

Re: RowCounter ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.base.Preconditions
Did some investigations. Strange.

ClassLoader parent = Classes.class.getClassLoader();

Returns null....

Can this be related to the JDK I use? (1.7.0_45)