Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: abandoning 22 - was: Content request for 0.20.205 Sustaining Release

+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-09-06, 11:06
+
Milind.Bhandarkar@... 2011-09-06, 19:08
+
Chris Douglas 2011-09-06, 20:23
+
Brian Bockelman 2011-09-07, 12:20
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-09-07, 09:04
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-09-07, 15:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-09-07, 16:15
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-09-07, 17:26
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-09-08, 04:12
+
Steve Loughran 2011-09-09, 10:40
+
Steve Loughran 2011-09-09, 11:02
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 17:03
+
Rottinghuis, Joep 2011-09-09, 17:41
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 18:08
+
Chris Douglas 2011-09-09, 19:21
On Fri, Sep 09, 2011 at 12:21PM, Chris Douglas wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Eli Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The release manager - not the developers - are responsible for and
> > have the final say as to what patches get merge to their branch. ═If
> > the RM wants all this work they need to either corral the developers
> > to do the merging or do the merging themselves. In short, it's their
> > responsibility to get people to invest in the branch.
>
> This.
>
> The rest of this thread is pointless. -C

Then I musta've been imagining things ;\

Cos
+
Roy T. Fielding 2011-09-09, 20:46
+