Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release 0.20.204.0-rc0

On Aug 8, 2011, at 8:36 AM, Yu Li wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just run unit test of 0.20.204 using SUN jdk1.6.0_21, on a 64bit RHEL
> machine, and find the following cases failed:
>
> [junit] Test org.apache.hadoop.mapred.TestJobTrackerRestart FAILED (timeout)

I hit this one too. If you look at that test case, you'll see it has an @Ignore on it. For some unknown reason, when you use ant 1.8.2 junit does the wrong thing. Use ant 1.7.1 and the test cases will be properly ignored.

-- Owen