HBase, mail # user - Spatial data posting in HBase

Re: Spatial data posting in HBase
Michael Segel 2013-10-09, 15:14
And Solr has what to do with storing data in HBase?

I guess its true… if all you have is a hammer…

The point I was raising was that geohash isn't the most efficient way to go when you look at the problem at a global level…