Accumulo >> mail # user >> Mock Accumulo server examples in Storm topology?

Re: Mock Accumulo server examples in Storm topology?
have you looked at https://github.com/accumulo/accumulo-storm? Have you run
into any difficulties? Using Storm to ingest into Accumulo doesn't seem
like it would run into any issues.