HBase >> mail # user >> Online Schema Changes

+
Chetan 2013-10-29, 16:09
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-29, 16:15
+
Chetan 2013-10-29, 16:20
+
Chetan 2013-10-29, 16:20
Re: Online Schema Changes
In 0.96.0 and 0.94 the feature is disabled by default.

  <property>
    <name>hbase.online.schema.update.enable</name>
    <value>false</value>
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 9:20 AM, Chetan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oops .. I mean to say, I saw some post about this feature being disabled by
> default in 0.94
>

> On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM, Chetan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > We are currently doing a prototype using 0.94.x.  Is this feature
> > supported in 0.94.x ?   I saw some post about this feature being disabled
> > by default in 0.96
> >

> > On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Are you using HBase 0.94.x or 0.96.0 ?

> > --
> > - Chetan
> > http://about.me/chetan.kadam