Accumulo >> mail # dev >> VFS class reloading?

Re: VFS class reloading?
Actually, I think I may renege for a couple of points:

1) This is really a minimal change on us to support 0.20.x-based Hadoop
versions. The patch (or something similar) I made last night and then
also figuring out the correct commons-io jar to add to that patch.

2) I re-read Dave's email and noted that he was saying CDH3 is still
based off of 0.20.x, so that makes the affected community much larger
than Apache Hadoop 0.20.x.

John Vines, reading back through ACCUMULO-1244:

For the record, this breaks compatibility for releases at least at and before hadoop-1.0.1.

Do we just need to set the commons-io dependency back to 1.4 for
<Hadoop-1.0.1? Is 1.5 now dependent on new functionality that is only in
 >commons-io-1.4? Is there a way that we can try to smooth the
fracturing of Hadoop distributions without being overbearing on Accumulo?