Hadoop >> mail # user >> Using REST to get ApplicationMaster info

+
Prajakta Kalmegh 2012-06-28, 12:43
+
Harsh J 2012-06-28, 14:46
+
Prajakta Kalmegh 2012-06-28, 15:12
Re: Using REST to get ApplicationMaster info
Please don't file that JIRA.  The proxy server is intended to front the
web server for all calls to the AM.  This is so you only have to go to a
single location to get to any AM's web service.  The proxy server is a
very simple proxy and just forwards the extra part of the path on to the
AM.

If you are having issues with this please include the version you are
having problems with.  Also please look at the logs for the RM on startup
to see if there is anything there indicating why it is not starting up.

--Bobby Evans

+
Prajakta Kalmegh 2012-07-04, 12:25
+