Flume >> mail # user >> Automatically upload files into HDFS

Re: Automatically upload files into HDFS
I am so so sorry for the blunder. I was doing something with the twitter
API and copied that link by mistake. Apologies. Please use this link :
http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/06/how-to-build-and-use-flume-ng.html

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq