Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper client exception when executing any command in client

Re: Zookeeper client exception when executing any command in client
What version of ZooKeeper are you running? Running version 3.4.4 with Java
7 can cause the kind of issue you're experiencing. Try using Java 6 (from
Oracle, OpenJDK experiences the same issues as Java 7), or try running the
ZooKeeper 3.4.5 release candidate at
http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/zookeeper-3.4.5-candidate-1/ (or wait for
the official release).

Skye