Hive >> mail # user >> Adding jar files when running hive in hwi mode or hiveserver mode

Re: Adding jar files when running hive in hwi mode or hiveserver mode
That's awesome and looks like exactly what I needed. Local file system
requirement is perfectly ok for now. I will check it out right away!
Hopefully it will be checked in soon.

Thanks Edward!