Flume >> mail # dev >> How to make sure flume WAL is finished before shut it down

+
Shengjie Min 2012-12-05, 10:07
+
Shengjie Min 2012-12-05, 10:36
Re: How to make sure flume WAL is finished before shut it down
moving back to user@

Hi,

You can monitor the directories (usually /tmp/flume*) for not delivered events, or using the reports from the webUI.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Monitoring+Flume

Since FlumeOG (0.9x) will not actively developed anymore, we strongly suggest to move into Flume 1.3.x and up. More informations you'll find in our wikie:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Home
Regards,
 Alex

--