HBase >> mail # dev >> Default hadoop version for 0.94?

+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-09, 23:01
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-09, 23:04
+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-09, 23:16
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-10, 00:13
+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-17, 18:09
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-10-17, 18:15
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-10-17, 18:38
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-17, 18:58
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-17, 19:50
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-17, 22:39
Re: Default hadoop version for 0.94?
+1 for hadoop 1.2. However, my only concern is that we should be able to
still build and work with 1.0.3 and 1.1.x. Maybe we should create jenkins
build for those?

Ted Yu 2013-10-17, 22:55
+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-18, 02:10