Hadoop, mail # user - Streaming mappers frequently time out

Re: Streaming mappers frequently time out
Keith Wiley 2011-03-23, 18:04
On Mar 23, 2011, at 10:33 AM, Keith Wiley wrote:

> I start a reporter thread as soon as the task starts and that reporter thread sends periodic reporter and status messages to cout using the streaming reporter syntax, but I still get these errors occasionally.
Sorry, I meant to say my reporter thread sends counter an status messages to cerr, not cout.

sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
                                           --  Galileo Galilei