Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Hari Shreedharan

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-06-21, 01:31
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-06-21, 04:06
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Hari Shreedharan
Congrats Hari!

Best,
Abhijeet
On Jun 21, 2013 9:37 AM, "Arvind Prabhakar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Heartiest Congratulations Hari!
>
> Regards,
> Arvind Prabhakar
>
> On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 6:31 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > On behalf of Apache Sqoop PPMC, I am excited to welcome Hari Shreedharan
> > as a new committer on Sqoop! Hari has been very active on the project by
> > for example adding new features, providing valuable feedback or driving
> > 1.4.3 release! He was essential in finding various race conditions in the
> > new Mapreduce architecture implemented in Sqoop 2.
> >
> > Congratulations Hari!
> >
> > Jarcec

+
Venkat Ranganathan 2013-06-21, 04:49
+
vasanth kumar 2013-06-21, 10:49
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-06-21, 12:24
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-06-21, 16:55
+
Kathleen Ting 2013-06-22, 23:10