Hadoop >> mail # user >> RE: On a lighter note

+
Fabio Pitzolu 2013-01-18, 08:24
Re: On a lighter note
lol :)

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Fabio Pitzolu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Awesome Tariq!!****
>
> You made my day!! :-D****
>
> ** **
>
> *Fabio Pitzolu*
>
> *www.gr-ci.com*****
>
> ** **

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-18, 11:55
+
Chris Folsom 2013-01-18, 18:44
+
Ted Dunning 2013-01-18, 22:18
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-01-19, 15:28
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-20, 07:58