Zookeeper, mail # user - Use zookeeper with Cassandra

Re: Use zookeeper with Cassandra
Owen Kim 2013-05-15, 19:31
In what way are you hoping to monitor Cassandra and what Cassandra client
are you using? I couldn't speak to exactly what you're asking but if you're
looking for just looking to detect what nodes are in the Cassandra cluster,
some clients like Hector can handle retry and discovery for you by querying
Cassandra directly for the ring.