Chukwa >> mail # dev >> ShuffleInput is not under the "mapred" context since Hadoop 1.0 metrics2

+
Huang, Jie 2012-07-17, 02:16
Re: ShuffleInput is not under the "mapred" context since Hadoop 1.0 metrics2
Aha.  Do you have a proposed fix for the problem?

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Princeton Computer Science Department