HBase, mail # user - Re: HBase status exception.

+
Manish Bhoge 2012-03-21, 16:13
+
Manish Bhoge 2012-03-21, 15:51
Re: HBase status exception.
Marcos Ortiz 2012-03-21, 16:07
What says your logs?
Did you configure properly NTP and DNS in your server?

Regards

--
Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186)
  Data Engineer at UCI