Hive >> mail # user >> Elastic MapReduce Hive & Avro SerDe

Re: Elastic MapReduce Hive & Avro SerDe
Hi.

My guess is that you can try to look it up in their docs or mailing lists
(Amazon EMR). IIRC, CDH had the patch for Avro+Hive before it was included
in Hive itself, so Amazon EMR can have similar patches...

Ruslan