HBase >> mail # user >> zookeeper taking 15GB RAM

Re: zookeeper taking 15GB RAM
Thanks for the reply. I checked the default max heap size for java on the
nodes and it turns out its 16G. So now I have to start zookeeper with a
reasonable value for heapsize. What are the factors that would impact the
heap size of zookeeper? Is it more tables in hbase or is is the number of
regions?

- Rohit Kelkar