Flume >> mail # dev >> API Docs and PDFs on the website

Re: API Docs and PDFs on the website
Hi,

It looks like it's from the legacy thrift source:

https://github.com/apache/flume/tree/trunk/flume-ng-legacy-sources/flume-thrift-source/src/main/java

Does anything know if there is a valid reason it's not org.apache? I
assume it was just missed.

Brock