Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop Release 1.1.1

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop Release 1.1.1
You all probably saw my note that I am spinning a 1.1.2-rc0, because of
blocker bug HADOOP-9115.
All of the patches mentioned above that were too late for 1.1.1 have been
committed to branch-1.1 in the meantime, and will also be included in
1.1.2-rc0.

Thanks,
--Matt