Pig, mail # dev - Put whole path into -tagsource?

Re: Put whole path into -tagsource?
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-08-02, 21:37
Hi Dmitriy,

Adding a new flag would be the way in my opinion. I have often seen
users interested in the file name only but it wouldn't harm to provide
an option to be able to read the entire path. Changing tag source
would not be backward compatible.

Can you please open a JIRA? I can work on this.

Thanks,
Prashant