HDFS >> mail # user >> Regarding: Merging two hadoop clusters

Re: Regarding: Merging two hadoop clusters

Copy data into one of the clusters using distcp *without* downtime (assuming you have enough capacity) and then merge the clusters?

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/