Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MultipleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat

MultipleInputs with AccumuloInputFormat
In executing some MapReduce over Accumulo with the AccumuloInputFormat,
I came to the realization that AIF fundamentally doesn't work with
concepts like MultipleInputs in Hadoop
(http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/lib/input/MultipleInputs.html).
Given that you can only write one set of configuration for AIF into a
Configuration object, there's not a mechanism to support multiple. This
appears to be the case across all versions.

Is this correct? Have I overlooked something?