Pig >> mail # user >> Can pig-0.8.1 can work with junit 4.3.1 or 4.8.1 or 4.8.2?

Can pig-0.8.1 can work with junit 4.3.1 or 4.8.1 or 4.8.2?
Hello,
I found pig-0.8.1 included junit-4.5 class files.
Could you please give me some suggestion my questions :
Can pig-0.8.1 can work with junit 4.3.1 or 4.8.1 or 4.8.2?
why included classes in Junit-4.5?
Thank you.