Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-04-11, 04:10
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-12, 19:32
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-12, 19:56
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-12, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 21:09
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-12, 21:12
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 21:24
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 21:56
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-04-17, 00:40
+
Harsh J 2013-04-17, 03:27
+1 (non-binding).

Downloaded from source, tested distributed shell and simple MR jobs on a single-node cluster.

-- Hitesh

On Apr 12, 2013, at 2:56 PM, Arun C Murthy wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (RC2) for hadoop-2.0.4-alpha that I would like to release.
>
> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.4-alpha-rc2/
> The RC tag in svn is here: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.0.4-alpha-rc2

> thanks,
> Arun