HBase >> mail # dev >> Anyone have access to hadoopqa boxes? 'device full'

+
Stack 2013-09-16, 15:07
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-09-16, 17:26
+
Stack 2013-09-16, 18:09
+
Giridharan Kesavan 2013-09-16, 18:11
+
Stack 2013-09-16, 18:14
Re: Anyone have access to hadoopqa boxes? 'device full'
It filled again on hadoop2?  Who do we go chase?

https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/HBase/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/7252/console

St.Ack
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:14 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bookie is zk bookeeper, part of zk test suite?
> St.Ack
>

> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:11 AM, Giridharan Kesavan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On this machine, most of the files were left by zookeeper and bookie. ( I
>> don't know what bookie means)
>>
>> -Giri
>>

>> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 11:09 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Thank you Giri.  You the man.  Was it us responsible for the device
>>> filling?  Were we dropping stuff there?  If so, let us know and we'll clean
>>> up our act.  Thanks.
>>> St.Ack
>>>

>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Giridharan Kesavan 2013-09-16, 20:44