Drill, mail # dev - New Issues Targeted for M1

New Issues Targeted for M1
Jacques Nadeau 2013-09-05, 23:09
Based on feedback, I've marked the following bugs as needed for inclusion
to get to a new release candidate.  Please share any thoughts on additional
bugs that we should address before generating another candidate (or whether
some of these are not release stoppers):

  DRILL-213 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-213> Test cases
fail on Windows  DRILL-209
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-209> Build
is broken due to incorrect dependency versions of drill artifacts
DRILL-208<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-208> Build
fails  DRILL-211 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-211> index
out of bounds exception when reading parquet file
DRILL-210<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-210> count
returns incorrect value for table with 100,000 rows
DRILL-212<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-212> Resource
leak in org.apache.drill.exec.store.parquet.ParquetRecordReader.setup()
DRILL-206 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-206> milestone 1
source tarball missing files
thanks,
Jacques