Flume, mail # user - Analysis of Data

+
Surindhar 2013-02-07, 09:52
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-07, 10:15
+
Surindhar 2013-02-07, 10:24
+
Bertrand Dechoux 2013-02-07, 10:30
+
Inder Pall 2013-02-07, 10:39
+
Mike Percy 2013-02-07, 10:59
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-07, 11:22
+
Steven Yates 2013-02-07, 23:04
+
Mike Percy 2013-02-08, 03:00
+
Mike Percy 2013-02-08, 02:46
Re: Analysis of Data
Steve Yates 2013-02-08, 03:22
Thanks for your feedback Mike, I have been thinking about this a little more and just using Mahout as an example I was considering the concept of somehow developing an enriched 'sink' so to speak where it would accept input streams / msgs from a flume channel and onforward specifically to a 'service' i.e Mahout service which would subsequently deliver the results to the configured sink. So yes it would behave as an intercept->filter->process->sink for applicable data items.

I apologise if that is still vague. It would be great to receive further feedback from the user group.

-SteveMike Percy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi Steven,
Thanks for chiming in! Please see my responses inline: