From: "Arun C Murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 1:28:12 PM
Subject: YARN Contributor Meetup on 12th October

Folks,

 I've scheduled an Apache Hadoop Contributor meetup for next Friday (12th Oct) at Hortonworks HQ:
 http://www.meetup.com/Hadoop-Contributors/events/85353562/

 We'll have space for around 50 people to shoot the breeze and talk YARN - status, roadmap etc.

 Please sign up if you want to attend in person. Also, we'll make sure we have remote-conferencing/webex setup so that contributors from all geos can participate.

thanks,
Arun