Drill, mail # user - How connect  Drill  with HDFS

Re: How connect Drill with HDFS
Timothy Chen 2013-12-06, 15:38
I see, the error message seems confusing in that regard.

Perhaps we can have more specific error message identifying storage engine connection problem vs drillbit in general?

Tim

Sent from my iPhone