Pig >> mail # user >> reference tuple field by name in UDF

Re: reference tuple field by name in UDF
Another way to do it would be to make a helper function that does the
following:

input.get(getInputSchema().getPosition(alias));

Only available in 0.10 and later (I think getInputSchema is in 0.10, at
least...may only be in 0.11)