Hadoop, mail # user - Splunk + Hadoop

+
Shreya.Pal@... 2012-05-18, 19:11
Re: Splunk + Hadoop
Russell Jurney 2012-05-18, 19:29
I'm playing with using Hadoop and Pig to load MongoDB with data for Cube to
consume. Cube <https://github.com/square/cube/wiki> is a realtime tool...
but we'll be replaying events from the past.  Does that count?  It is nice
to batch backfill metrics into 'real-time' systems in bulk.

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:11 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Has anyone used Hadoop and splunk, or any other real-time processing tool
> over Hadoop?
>
> Regards,
> Shreya
>

> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
> information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the
> sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized
> review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
> this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this
> e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Ravi Shankar Nair 2012-05-18, 20:59
+
Russell Jurney 2012-05-18, 22:58
+