Hive >> mail # user >> Run queries from external files as subqueries

Re: Run queries from external files as subqueries
I am afraid that there is no automatic way of doing so. But that would be
the same answer whether the question is about hive or any relational
database.
(I would be glad to have counter examples.)

You might want to look at oozie in order to manage worflow. But the
creation of the worflow is manual indeed.
http://oozie.apache.org/

Regards

Bertrand

--