HBase >> mail # user >> HBase without compactions?

Re: HBase without compactions?
Hi,

HBASE-7667 sounds like an improvement whose details I don't fully
understand, but not quite the same as compaction elimination.  And I don't
understand HBASE-7667 enough to have the feeling for how much less painful
compactions would become after this.  Any way to quantify that?

Thanks,
Otis
--
HBASE Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html