Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Question on hadoop dependencies.

+
Petar Tahchiev 2013-10-29, 19:22
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-30, 12:54
+
Petar Tahchiev 2013-10-30, 13:07
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-30, 20:07
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-10-30, 21:52
+
Petar Tahchiev 2013-10-30, 22:25
+
Steve Loughran 2013-11-13, 20:51
Re: Question on hadoop dependencies.
Hi Steve,

I'll definitely take a look, although I'm not sure when exactly :(
Currently busy with the Maven AppAssembler.
2013/11/13 Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Petar,
>
> We've just been through some of 2.3, on the branch
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-2
>
> Most of that was update, apart from moving grizzly and junit to test scope,
> we've  not done much.
>
> why do you have a look and help clean things out. I'd particularly like to
> see "lean" clients for HDFS, YARN and mapreduce
>

> On 30 October 2013 22:25, Petar Tahchiev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Roman,
> >
> > looks like they have already upgraded to 2.2
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-5382
> >
> > and will be shipping it SOLR 4.6. I just hope you guys release cleaned
> 2.3
> > first :)
> >

> > 2013/10/30 Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > > On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Steve Loughran <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > few
> > >
> > > To pile on top of what Steve has said -- do you happen to know if
> there's
> > >  a JIRA to re target Solr to depend on Hadoop 2.2.0?
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Roman.
> > >

> > --
> > Regards, Petar!
> > Karlovo, Bulgaria.
> > ---
> > Public PGP Key at:
> >
> https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
> > Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611
> >

> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.