Zookeeper >> mail # user >> How to start exhibitor using --fsconfigdir and --hostname property?

How to start exhibitor using --fsconfigdir and --hostname property?
I am trying to start exhibitor in my ubuntu machine to manage Zookeeper. So
I ran the below command -

    nohup java -jar ./exhibitor-1.5.1/lib/
exhibitor-1.5.1-jar-with-dependencies.jar -c file --fsconfigdir
/opt/exhibitor/conf --hostname phx5qa01c.phx.qa.host.com > exhibitor.out &

Does the above command looks good after "-c" parameter as I cannot see
exhibitor.properties file in /opt/exhibitor/conf folder and also I am not
able to see the exhibitor page when I opened?

I want to save exhibitor.properties file in /opt/exhibitor/conf folder..

And this is what I can see in my `exhibitor.out` file

    v1.5.1
    INFO  com.netflix.exhibitor.core.activity.ActivityLog  Exhibitor
started [main]
    Dec 18, 2013 6:12:46 PM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$2 run
    INFO: Created user preferences directory.
    INFO  org.mortbay.log  Logging to
org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerAdapter(org.mortbay.log) via
org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog [main]
    INFO  org.mortbay.log  jetty-1.5.1 [main]
    Dec 18, 2013 6:12:47 PM
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl _initiate
    INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.9.1 09/14/2011
02:36 PM'
    INFO  org.mortbay.log  Started SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:8080 [main]
    INFO  com.netflix.exhibitor.core.activity.ActivityLog  State: latent
[ActivityQueue-0]
So I should be starting the exhibitor like this right? -

    http://phx5qa01c.phx.qa.host.com:8080/exhibitor/v1/ui/index.html<http://phx5qa01c-cfc2.stratus.phx.qa.ebay.com:8080/exhibitor/v1/ui/index.html>