MapReduce >> mail # dev >> can we remove Ant stuff now that MAPREDUCE-3543 (gridmix) has been mavenized?

+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-05-17, 16:12
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-05-17, 16:15
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-05-17, 16:36
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2012-05-17, 17:03
+
Eli Collins 2012-05-17, 16:40
+
Thomas Graves 2012-05-17, 19:21
Re: can we remove Ant stuff now that MAPREDUCE-3543 (gridmix) has been mavenized?
This code hasn't been building/running for months, and isn't updated
against MR2. So, I would advocate removing it. If an active maintainer
steps up, we can revive it from SVN history as necessary.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera