MapReduce >> mail # dev >> can we remove Ant stuff now that MAPREDUCE-3543 (gridmix) has been mavenized?

Re: can we remove Ant stuff now that MAPREDUCE-3543 (gridmix) has been mavenized?
This code hasn't been building/running for months, and isn't updated
against MR2. So, I would advocate removing it. If an active maintainer
steps up, we can revive it from SVN history as necessary.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera