Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.3 (rc0)

Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.3 (rc0)
As Hari mentioned, I'm having issues with updating webpages. It seems that it's some environmental issue on site build server, so I've filled INFRA-5955 [1] to get help from Infrastructure team.

I do not feel right to send the announce with webpages advertising old version. Also at the same time it looks weird when we have voted bites available and we're not sharing them. Thus I would suggest following - let's focus on getting the webpages working, if we won't be able to get them working by end of day Monday, let's send the announce anyway. Would that make sense to everyone?

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5955