HBase >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download

Re: [ANNOUNCE] The 3rd hbase 0.94.6 release candidate is available for download
+1

 - verified md5, asc
 - Build with hadoop 2 and hadoop 1
 - Run local mode cluster, and these tests:
 - bin/hbase org.apache.hadoop.hbase.util.LoadTestTool -write 10:10:100
-num_keys 1000000 -read 100:30
 - bin/hbase "org.apache.hadoop.hbase.test.IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify
-Dloadmapper.backrefs=10 -Dloadmapper.map.tasks=10
-Dloadmapper.num_to_write=100000 -Dverify.reduce.tasks=1
-Dverify.scannercaching=10000 loadAndVerify"
 bin/hbase "org.apache.hadoop.hbase.test.IntegrationTestBigLinkedList Loop
2 1 3000000 /tmp/biglinkedlist 1"

Also based on Jeff's tests run on multi-node cluster.

Enis