HBase >> mail # user >> can I use hbase with hadoop2 together

Re: can I use hbase with hadoop2 together
Hello Tian,

      Theoretically speaking, yes you can. But my question is, why do you
want to do that? Are you going to use this setup for production or just for
the R&D purpose?If it is for production, then I don't think it would be a
wise decision.

But if you really want to do it, you have to have 2 sets of config files,
configured with different values for the config props.

Best Regards,
Tariq
+91-9741563634