HBase >> mail # user >> HBase tables snippet

+
vincent.peres@...) 2011-08-21, 12:17
+
Doug Meil 2011-08-21, 14:23
Re: HBase tables snippet
Hi Vincent,

If you are able to provide some criteria for selecting the
rows(rowkey/composite rowkey/column) etc, you can try using Crux at
https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux. With Crux, you can  select specific data
in HBase columns by defining filters and view the data in a tabular/chart
format.

Let me know if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Sonal