Kafka, mail # user - Re: skype meeting on replication roadmap

+
Chris Burroughs 2012-01-06, 16:48
+
Joe Stein 2012-01-06, 16:51
+
Joe Stein 2012-01-06, 17:03
Re: skype meeting on replication roadmap
Jeffrey Damick 2012-01-06, 17:25
Any are fine with me too, if it was a little earlier than 2PM PST (5PM EST)
it would be better for me personally due to commuting constraints :)