Hive, mail # user - Error while Creating Table in Hive

+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 17:13
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:02
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:13
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:15
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:20
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:23
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:34
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:43
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 19:30
+
Bejoy KS 2012-06-05, 19:55
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 20:00
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-06, 13:32
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 14:58
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:42
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:44
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 17:47
Re: Error while Creating Table in Hive
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:49
if you are getting only this, it means your hadoop is not
running..were you able to format hdfs properly???

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 17:52