Sqoop >> mail # user >> TNS: listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor

Re: TNS: listener does not currently know of SID given in connect descriptor
Hey Nick,

It looks like the connection you've provided is malformated. I think you
want  jdbc:oracle:thin:@bidevrac-scan.main.xxxx.com:1521/BIDEV.

-Abe