Accumulo, mail # dev - Should Jenkins have a job for the 1.5 branch?

+
David Medinets 2013-02-27, 03:42
Re: Should Jenkins have a job for the 1.5 branch?
Christopher 2013-02-27, 05:58
Yes, it should, and yes, that's where it should be found. It should
have two (one for Hadoop 2.0). At this point, fixes added to 1.5
should be merged to trunk, so we see build problems there... but as
features are added to trunk, not intended for 1.5, that won't be good
enough.

If you have permission in Jenkins and can create them with the same
configuration as the ones for trunk (that configuration seems to work
for us), please do. If not, I can do it sometime this week. Let me
know.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii