Pig >> mail # user >> Setting pig job name

Setting pig job name
Hi guys,

This is probably just a quick answer, but how do I set the pig job
name? I'm generating Pig jobs in Java, and each job has the name
"PigLatin:DefaultJobName" in the hadoop tracker. How can I change it?
Or is there an easy way to generate a more useful name (in Hive, the
default job name is based on the actual query)?

Thanks,
Jeff
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2013-04-15, 23:27